In accordance with the provisions of Decree No 2-02-556 of 24 February 2003, as amended and supplemented, the Moroccan Securities Ethics Council (CDVM) discloses publicly the transactions conducted during the month of january 2012 by the companies which obtained approval from General Meetings to initiate a stock buy-back program, in order to adjust their share price. These transactions were carried out by the said companies either directly, or via their subsidiaries or controlled companies.
- SALAFIN - The CDVM approves the prospectus relating to the share buyback program in order to adjust the stock price.
- The CDVM publishes weekly statistical data relating to investment funds (OPCVM) in january 20th, 2012.
- The CDVM publishes weekly statistical data relating to investment funds (OPCVM) in january 27th, 2012.
- The CDVM publishes, for the 4th Quarter 2011, statistics on the transactions' breakdown by investors category.
- The CDVM publishes on its website "the capital market code" which will repeal and replace all current circulars upon its entry into force on April, 1st 2012.
- PROMOPHARM - The CDVM informs the public that it has published the results of the tender offer launched by Hikma Mena Holding, targeting Promopharm shares