This portal has been developed in order to make the content accessible by a wide audience by using the accessibility rules W.3.C.
Display & Browser
The display of the portal requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
The portal is compatible with the following browsers: Firefox 2&3, Internet Explorer 6&7, and Google Chrome.
Navigation and links
- The logo enables to reach the home page through all the other pages of the website ;
- The top/down blocks include the links to the transverse pages.
- The principal horizontal navigation is continuously displayed under all the pages. This browsing block reproduces all the first-level fields : AMMC, News, spaces ;
- The secondary vertical navigation is continuously displayed under all the pages at the right and it represents the structure of the prior selected field ;
- A transversal navigation is continuously displayed on the right, under all the pages: Publications, decisions, regulation.
- A block on the right is permanently displayed for all the pages of the website. It includes the following emphasis :( Authorization/visa check, send a request…);
The website is available in three languages: Arabic, French, and English.